Paying annual insurance premiums when they fall due each year is essential for managing business risk. But for many businesses, this lump sum payment often seems to fall due just when the business can least afford it, putting additional strain on cash flow.
With Westlawn Insurance Premium Funding, however, your business can now spread your annual business insurance premium over manageable monthly instalments ranging from 6 to 12 months. This way, your business can effectively manage cash flow throughout the year, while also giving you peace of mind knowing the insurance remains up to date and that your business is properly protected.
Our insurance premium funding is available to companies, trusts, partnerships and sole traders to fund annual premiums for:
- General insurance policies
- Professional indemnity policies, and
- Heavy motor vehicles (including registration, CTP and general insurance).
To find out more, call us today on 1800 069 950.
Premium funding benefits to business
For businesses, Westlawn Insurance Premium Funding offers:
- A clear and simple loan application
- No requirement to secure business assets for funding
- Improved cash flow management
- Automatic deductions from a nominated account, removing regular paperwork
- Ability to retain existing credit lines for other business purposes
- Standard term of 10 months but terms of between 6 and 12 months also available
- No GST implications, and
- Interest charge generally 100% tax deductible for your business.
Premium funding benefits for insurance brokers
For insurance brokers, Westlawn Insurance Premium Funding provides many benefits, such as:
- Simple to use Secure Redplanet software system
- Easy payment options including direct debit and major credit cards, and
- Attractive incentive packages.
Find out more how insurance brokers can benefit from our insurance premium funding or call us on 1800 069 950.
Contact Westlawn Premium Funding
To find out how we can help your business:
- Call us on 1800 069 950.
- Email us at Coffs@westlawn.com.au